Marine Structure Engineer
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
About the Role:
WSP welcomes applications for Marine Civil/Structural Engineers for one of our projects in Abu Dhabi.
A typical week would include:
* ,Reviewing client technical documentation and requirements.
* Develop structural concept and design of maritime facilities.
* Perform berthing studies, mooring analyses, condition assessments, and rehabilitation.
* Contribute to the writing of the project structural design brief (roadmap of all the structural design and analysis work on the project)
* Perform technical tasks assigned such as structural analyses, calculations, design, verification or study activities.
* Ensure compliance with all project interfaces and supervise in/out information flow.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 10 years experience
* Minimum of 8 years experience working on major maritime projects
* Currently in the UAE would be an advantage
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.