Digital Marketing Specialist
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client is one of the Human Resources companies in Saudi Arabia – Al Khobar. They are currently looking to hire a Digital marketing specialist to join their team.
• Set, plan, optimize and implement marketing campaigns’ and strategy through social media & online channels
• Identify the marketing campaign’s objectives, targeted audience, budget and target customers accordingly
• Develop and implement SEO & SEM strategies
• Use growth-hacking tools and tricks to raise awareness in target market and drive end users to act
• Assist in the implementation of the customers loyalty program
• Coordinate with the content specialist and graphic designer to ensure that the campaign’s content is informative and appealing and aligns with the targeted audience
• Revise the campaign draft to detect any mistake
• Track growth and maintain analytics report
• Setup app notifications and in-app messages to drive customers to act (Firebase & INTERCOM)
• Coordinate with the community management specialist and the sales team to get insights and prepare a report highlighting the lessons learned from each marketing campaign
• Conduct continuous research and competitors analysis to identify new services that should be offered by the company.
• The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree
• The candidate must have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing position.
• The candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English languages.
• Must have Attention to details
• Must have a good Communication skills
• Good Planning and scheduling skills
• Knowledge in digital marketing & INTERCOM
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.