Sr. Financial Analyst
- To perform financial and operational analysis with an intermediate functional or organizational scope.
- Prepare and develop financial decision models using spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Working on strategic and tactical allocations (optimization risk/tracking error), performance attribution, liquidity management, factor analysis, future estimates behaviors simulations.
- Develops Financial Planning & Budgeting Division business plan, budget and resources while ensuring alignment with Group’s overall strategy and direction.
- Develops adequate policies, procedures, and processes for the Financial Planning & Budgeting Division to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve Group’s overall strategic objectives.
- Provides advice and technical assistance to Group CEO and Board of directors with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Prepare a consolidated and standalone long-term business plan of group Strategic Plan & updated on a quarterly basis through the engagement of business lines, and highlight any deviation from the plan.
- Review economic justifications for network expansion requirements or for new business investments.
- Provide support and guidance to the operations in improving the business planning and performance management processes.
- Ensure Commercial Projects are properly coordinated and follow project management
- Prepare & present various status reports for the senior management and other Parties to enable effective decision making
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics or business administration is required
- A Master’s degree in the same fields or CFA accreditation are preferable
- 5 to 7 Years of Experience
- Expert-level knowledge of financial planning and budgetary development concepts. 5. Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills 6.
- Outstanding proficiency with software applications such as Excel, MS Word, and computerized accounting systems.
- Solid experience of database management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare and run system-generated reports and overly familiar with data query/analysis tools
- Ability to interpret and prepare financial statements and reports.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Finance and Investment Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 7 Residence Location Kuwait Gender Male Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business And Finance
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.