• Up to $4K + Great Benefits
• Well-established construction company
• 5 Days Work Week
• Excellent career progression and Learning Opportunity
• 4 positions (Full spectrum or Specialized in Recruitment / Training / Foreign Workers)Our client is seeking for suitable candidates to join them as HR ExecutiveResponsibilities
Traning & Development
- Manage company-wide training programs.
- Maintain and update training systems
- Maintain proper documentation of training records
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract, hire and on-board suitable talents
- End to end recruitment process to ensure that job openings are filled in a timely manner
- Prescreens resumes and conduct initial interview
- Develops job description with Hiring Manager
- Organizes and gather documents of post interviews with Hiring Managers and candidates
- Manages the logistical aspects of interview process between Hiring Manager and candidates
- Handle HR functions for foreigner headcounts
- Apply, issue, renewal and cancellation of work passes ( EP, S-pass and work permits)
- Arrange air ticket, security bond, medical check up for workers
- MYE application / extension
- Assist in checking payroll of workers’ OT
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 year HR experiences, preferably in construction industry
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Who Are We? Established since 1992, Workplus Recruitment has been facilitating successful matches between job seekers and employers for more than 25 years.
We specialize in local and foreign recruitment services for the construction / engineering industry. We also provide advisory services for candidates seeking their dream job, and for employers with the sourcing of the right candidate.
Why Join Us? We ensure confidentiality for all potential job-seekers and employers seeking our services. We strongly believe in long lasting relationships and strive to gain in-depth understanding of your needs to ensure that they are met. With our expertise and in-depth understanding of the construction and engineering industry, we are able to provide advisory services on interview techniques, salary market trends and career progressions for potential job-seekers. We have a proven track record of success for the past 25 years for our recruitment services.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199401176DEA No.94C2922Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.