The Downer Marine and Industrial Services team are currently seeking applications from experienced Site Administrators work in the Pilbara on a 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Project Manager this position will be responsible for the following functions:
We are interested in your strong administrative experience in a FIFO site environment, a positive attitude and strong team ethic.
This position is an integral part of the team and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining files and reports such as training, personnel, safety, quality assurance, business and operational;
- Booking Flights and Accommodation for staff, subcontractors and visitors
- Input of weekly payroll data
- Assisting HSE and the Quality teams as required with data input in the required systems;
- Purchasing all stationery and staff amenities required by the office, including managing stock supplies;
- Collating and distributing reports and other correspondence;
- Carrying out secretarial work for the Management team, scheduling meetings and taking minutes etc; and
- Any other duties as required by Management.
To be successful in this position you must a minimum 5 years’ experience as a Site Administrator in a FIFO environment.
You will also possess:
- Demonstrated project administrative experience with strong data entry skills;
- Previous experience in booking travel for large numbers of personnel;
- Experience using Oracle, Coins and / or JDE preferred;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Team player, an eye for detail with ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team; and
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing project demands.
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career within a highly successful diversified engineering and services business.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.