Specialist – Fraud Operations
Full Job Description
Location: 726 Exchange Street – Buffalo, New York 14210 This position is Mobile by Design and works a combination of home and listed office location work days, Typical work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM Essential job duties
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters with some expansion based on development. Roles at this level are responsible for routine operational and/or administrative work with little to no discretion and decision-making
- Administering defined procedures, analyses, tasks and report preparation while receiving explicit instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
- May assist in reviewing or ensuring proper documentation or procedures are used for basic activities
- This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
- Performs basic routine tasks assigned by manager with little autonomy. May provides service in relation routine billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints from customers.
- Completes work by following clear defined procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications
- 0-1 years experiences with working knowledge of the business or general office skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred
- Works well with others in a fully developed work team environment
- Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and decision making ability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
- Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
- Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
- Basic understanding of loan documentation
- Proven ability to handle all monetary/ processing functions independently
- Basic knowledge/experience in multiple payment delivery channels; OLDS, Lockbox, ACH, wires
- Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to perform simple scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance functions
- Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately
- Ability to meet production goals
- Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.