Treasury Services Manager
- Works closely with the field sales managers and support the field sales professionals in a particular geographic area.
- Partners with workforce in area to grow their existing clients’ share of wallet and win a greater percentage of their high net worth prospects by focusing on delivering quality solutions that meet individual client’s needs.
- Educates sales force on product solutions, create customized proposals for high net worth clients and be available to accompany sales professionals to deliver solutions in client meetings.
- Collaborates with colleagues to offer complete advice and wealth solutions to clients.
- Leverages specialists and wholesalers to provide subject matter expertise where appropriate and present or co-present at client events.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in area on products and planning concepts.
- Maintains recent knowledge of new products, industry trends, regulatory requirements, tax law changes, etc.
- Partners with product support team to provide case management and design support.
- Provides a high level of communication and customer service to sales professionals and their clients.
- Balances requests from different sales professionals across the area and actively monitor the queue of outstanding cases and client meeting calendar.
- Presents to clients at events hosted by sales professionals within area.
- Responsible for travel to field sales for meetings including clients.
- Accountable for product revenue goals and penetration goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in product sales required.
- Expertise in managing a sales territory. Broad understanding of financial services, product solutions and all aspects of planning strategies and concepts
- Client-centric skills including excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Based on product type, specific licensing may be required (e.g. life and health, Series 7, Series 66)
- Expect up to 75% travel, although it will typically be limited to area day trips.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience6 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Banking/Financial, Sales/Marketing, Sales – Financial Services
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.