Specialist – Analytics Research
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As the Specialist for Analytics Research, you will be responsible for delivering relevant research, analytics, statistical use-cases and statistical indicators for key external stakeholders. You will collaborate with your manager, subject matter experts and consultants to build an effective pipeline of statistical products that can help solve Abu Dhabi’s most pressing public policy problems.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new policy initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Build a pipeline of research and development projects in statistics use-cases, over the whole product life cycle.
* Develop new use cases, tools and methodologies, in collaboration with experts, to help answer public policy issues.
* Present the above, as concepts and testable studies, to key stakeholders for review and approval.
* Liaise with vendors and external stakeholders to identify new data, statistical indicators and data management opportunities.
* Evaluate existing use cases based on root cause analysis, scaling potential and adaptability, and refine cases as deemed beneficial.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Between 3-7 years of experience in research, statistics and/or analytics, with a focus on building statistical products, models, and analytics use-cases.
* Stellar academic background in data analytics, insights and research, with an interest in public policy.
* Experience working within or alongside UAE Federal/Local Government entities a plus.
* Excellent technical skills with a proactive attitude towards building research pipelines.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.