Social Media Lead
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, up-to-date and organized social media lead to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with our social media stakeholders (Professionals and consumers) to promote our products.
As a social media lead you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy, producing original content, and analysing usage data in order to increase our brand awareness and online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
You must be able to create exciting, consistent and meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and efficiently and engage positively with and grow fans/followers and maintain active social communities.
- Build and execute social media plan through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Lead the social content creation responsibility with the help of the Social Media designer, the marketing team and wider company stake holders
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, animations, video, and HTML) in conjunction with the Social Media Designer.
- Build meaningful connections and maintain and active social community through dialog and messaging
- Maintain a well-planned social calendar for all social platforms
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach and conversion.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Define KPIs for social media unit and provide monthly performance reports, listening reports and insights.
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff in social media team
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media with focus on both, B2C and B2B marketing
- Previous experience in Aesthetics and beauty treatments or from a beauty clinic background highly desirable
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Excellent design, and presentation skills
- Strong leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Self-starter with outstanding work ethics.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Marketing; Investment, Securities & Funds; Internet & E-commerce Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Marketing and PR Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.