1. Perform device conversion and recipe creation in your area of responsibility (Support Pilot lots).
2. Perform inspection / measurement as part of in process controls.
3. Perform failure analysis and report failure analyses timely.
4. Analyse lots on hold and dispose lots according to defect catalogue and engineering guidelines.
5. Monitor and analyse test/tape failures and test/tape map signature (BISVIEW), including troubleshooting cases of non-conformance/abnormality.
6. Analyse & identify failure mode and report findings.
7. Data compilation and presentation.
8. Work on assignments and projects that are of medium complexity with some guidance.
9. Work under minimum supervision on routine work.
10. Compliance with CSR, EHS, QM, ESD, 5S standard and cleanroom protocol.
1.Diploma/Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Experience in high volume production of electronics components in an MNC or semi-conductor industry.
3. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
4. Able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
5. Knowledge on RF testing could be advantages.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationNot SpecifiedYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply