SMSF Audit Manager
An attractive opportunity exists for an experienced SMSF Audit Manager / Head Auditor in a medium sized Sydney CBD firm to conduct Statutory Audits for a significant portfolio of SMSF’s varying in size and investments.
The firm has beautiful heritage offices near Wynyard.
The right candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of SMSF legislation and regulations
- More than 5 years SMSF audit experience
- Competent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Capacity to take instructions and follow through
- Excellent client communication skills
- Proficiency to work within strict deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with BGL Simple Fund software will be an advantage
- External company audit experience will be an advantage
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.