Senior / System Analyst, IT
- Responsible for delivering Corporate IT MES System changes and enhancement from analysis to solution design to development adhering to Project management methodology and change management.
- Responsibility include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution and coordination with end user and site co-ordination.
- Able to identify improvement areas and implement improvement plan by close engagement with site business stakeholder and system owner.
- Provide cross-functional leadership (for senior position) and vendor or internal interaction to troubleshoot, analyze and develop solution for problem involving integrated systems.
- Provide training to enable 1st line support equipped with appropriate knowledge/skill to provide frontline operation support for production.
- Develop technical or training material as needed.
- Independent individual with good time management of own tasks and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills and able to lead sites using Corporate MES system.
- Understanding of IT Security, ISMS, Governance and Compliance. Also able to understand IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Coordinate and collaborate with sites IT on projects and initiatives.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering/ equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hand-on in software application development.
- Experience in handling manufacturing operation especially in Electronics Manufacturing and MES systems.
- Experience with DotNet VB application development will be preferred.
- Experience in administering and managing Linux and Oracle environment.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationNot SpecifiedYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-Time
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.