Digital Marketing Specialist
Iron Mountain is a global market leader dedicated to storing, protecting and managing information and assets. Our customers’ trust us to protect and unlock the value of their digital and physical assets in innovative and socially responsible ways. We provide confidence to our customers knowing that their information and data can be accessed and restored through a global network of highly secure facilities and capabilities.
In ANZ and globally, we continue to expand in emerging markets and our competitive landscape has doubled over the past year, offering best-in-class customer solutions. We’ve not only met the challenge of innovation but also met the challenge of growth during these unprecedented times.
In this new role, you’ll be responsible for creating sales leads and pipeline that helps the business to achieve its revenue goals. You’ll partner with sales to develop and deploy multi-touch marketing campaigns that use both inbound and outbound tactics to effectively target prospective buyers.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Partner with sales leaders to translate business and sales goals into marketing programs that address the entire buying cycle, from driving new leads to accelerating existing pipeline into bookings.
- Create and execute integrated marketing programs (including paid, email, web, social and events) mapped to the buyer journey
- Optimise campaign performance by measuring and analysing all aspects of campaign performance, being familiar with salesforce, Eloqua, and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
Is this ‘you’ ?
- You are performance driven and enjoy developing creative approaches that are driven by data
- You are a team player, capable of interacting with all levels of the local commercial organisation, the global corporate marketing organisation, and other local stakeholders.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years within a similar demand generation/growth role
- You have a proven track record for helping sales meet its targets
- You can apply dedicated experience in digital marketing and analytics
- You have a sound understanding of CRM and automation platforms
- You have strong written and communication skills
- You are very capable in planning/project management and executing on a number of tasks simultaneously
This is a great opportunity to join a team with clear growth plans for the future. We at Iron Mountain are proud of our company culture: we are committed to our highly engaged team members who act with integrity and live our core values every day. In exchange for your commitment and experience, we offer a competitive salary and support career development and personal growth.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.