Senior Projects Executive
We are looking for an early career professional who is savvy, creative and well-versed in feminism and social justice topics. As part of our small team, you will work to strategically provide evidence for AWARE’s core advocacy messages to the public, the media and our diverse community of members, donors and clients. For 2022, you will help coordinate AWARE’s upcoming Growing Up Indian project, and a research project on domestic violence.
- Timely coordination of AWARE’s Growing Up Indian (GUI) project, including assistance with budgeting, funding applications, coordination of honorariums
- Liaising with contributors, volunteers, communications and fundraising staff, designers, printers, and other partners
- Co-writing the introduction to the GUI anthology, editing and proofreading submissions
- Organising public engagement events to publicise the launch of GUI, community workshops on oral histories, intercultural understanding, and effective writing
Advocacy and Research
- Project coordination of AWARE’s primary research projects (including assistance with budgeting, funding applications, recruitment and training of personnel, coordination of payments etc.)
- Research support for AWARE’s primary research projects, including conducting literature review, assistance with drafting interview and focus group discussion interview guides, conducting interviews and focus group discussions, data analysis, and writing of research reports)
- Drafting occasional forum letters on primary research topics (e.g forum letters) on AWARE’s core advocacy areas
- Developing and executing AWARE’s public advocacy campaigns to accompany the publication of new research
- Helping the ARC department to conceptualise, organise and promote events (both online and, in the long term, offline)
- Other miscellaneous administrative tasks
Preferred Candidate Profile
- At least two years of related work experience in project coordination, conducting primary and secondary research
- A diploma/degree in political science, sociology, gender studies, media and communications, or any other related field is strongly preferred
- Top-notch communication skills (perfect written and spoken English)
- Confident public speaking and presentation skills
- A keen editorial sense, with an eye for clean, sharp and impactful copy
- Competency to maintain positive and effective working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Prior experience organising events
- Ability to work independently to manage projects
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.