Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state, and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management, and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are currently looking for a Senior client facing “hands on” strategic Project Director to join the Industrial team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a corporate business development role and managing +$100M related projects together with project management experience in the end-to-end delivery of high-tech industrial facilities.
In this role, you will lead multiple high tech industrial developments and work with the Director and Associate Director to continue to grow the Industrial sector. We are looking for someone who shares our passion of doing thing the right way, strives for excellence in everything they do.
Skills and Experience Includes:
- Strong experience in the management of the end-to-end cycle of industrial projects
- High degree of commercial acumen and the ability to understand all facets of complex schemes/programs.
- Experience of managing State Significant Development Applications (SSDA’s)
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have a background in the construction industry e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or construction Project Manager
An Ideal Candidate:
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within specialised industrial sectors, for example, automated distribution centres, life sciences, food, mission critical & data centres or pharmaceutical
- 15 + years of industry experience
- Must have experience on projects of greater than $100 Million in value
- Have experience of working client side or the right skills to transfer to a client side role
- Will have excellent presentation skills
- Will be highly professional and ethical
Working with RP means you have access to benefits such as:
- Professional Development Program with your own RP Mentor
- Health and Wellbeing Program run by our active Health and Wellbeing Committee including an Employee Assistance Program
- Learning opportunities through RP’s internal training program and our external training partner, Australian Institute of Management
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.