Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Melbourne, Wollongong and Newcastle. We offer specialist legal services in property, commercial, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
We actively provide our staff with encouragement, opportunities and the resources they require to continuously challenge and improve their skills, and ultimately work towards achieving their career objectives.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Legal Assistant to join our Personal Injury team. Supporting a Partner and working alongside a dynamic team, this full-time role will involve a variety of legal administrative work and is suited to candidates who enjoy the challenge of a busy work environment and are looking to build their career within a strong and reputable Firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of secretarial and administrative assistance: producing standard correspondence, photocopying, data entry, filing and collating
- Client liaison
- Diary and calendar management
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Assisting with preparation of correspondence and court documents
- File and document management; assistance with opening and closing files
- General legal administrative support for the team as required
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate/s in Business or Legal Administration (preferred)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience within Personal Injury (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal, spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task with accuracy during busy times
- Strong proficiency in Office 365 and Outlook skills
- Excellent file management skills
- Confidence to liaise with clients and professionals at all levels
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to undertake tasks with a demonstrated high attention to detail
We are ideally looking for well-presented candidates who are passionate about providing high-quality client service and have a genuinely proactive attitude. In this role you will enjoy and benefit from a highly collaborative and friendly workplace culture. We take pride in our Firm values and culture of providing clients with traditional personal service.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply