Senior Operations Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Robert Half is exclusively working with a leading international brokerage services company based in the DIFC and headquarter’s in London.
* Primary responsibility for managing the operational and middle office functions of the firm.
* Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving the operational strategy for the firm.
* Responsible for the overall management of the Operations team in providing comprehensive operational support including timely transactional processing, broker and client settlements, reconciliations, corporate actions, trade confirmations, cash & securities transfers, client reporting.
* Ensure that all regulatory requirements relating to operations and client assets are complied with at all times.
* Manage operational risks by having adequate and process-driven mitigation measures in place to prevent any operational losses to the firm.
* Responsible for meeting all SLA’s agreed upon with the clients and executing brokers.
* Work with business and the technology team on an on-going basis towards enhancements of systems and processes to meet operational and regulatory requirements.
* Update the Operations policies and procedures to conform to international best practices and ensure that the team are trained, updated and provided direction on an on-going basis to efficiently and productively perform their tasks.
* Responsible for managing the internal audit process with the IA firm in terms of scheduling and coordinating with the internal teams on timely compilation and furnishing the information against the audit requirements and prompt resolution of audit queries.
* Ensure that there are no major observations or findings in the audit reports and that the quarterly IA reports are submitted to the Audit & Risk Compliance Committee within the deadlines.
* Manage the follow-up management actions mentioned in the report to ensure that they are completed within the set time.
* Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in a senior operational management role with a regulated financial services firm broker dealer or an investment bank in the region in general.
* Prior working experience in the DIFC and with a DFSA regulated firm will be an added advantage.
* Exposure to working with regional and international markets and a general understanding of stock market regulations and global market best practices.
* Financial Services domain knowledge (stock broking and of different kinds of financial instruments particularly equity, derivatives, mutual funds, asset management and advisory)
* Good leadership and inter-personal skills to effectively manage the role of a COO.
Salary and Benefits
AED 45,000 – AED 50,000
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.