Senior Officer, Compliance Monitoring
In this role you will required to:
- To handle Compliance Monitoring activities for BUPA Arabia including providing assurance that all rules and regulations are adhered with, as well as to monitor the effective implementation & compliance of all rules and regulations that are laid out by the regulators in all Bupa Arabia departments and functions.
- To fulfil the duties of “Second Line of Defence (LoD)” effectively and efficiently in sync with Bupa Arabia’s governance framework.
- To ensure that Bupa Arabia manages its regulatory risk, compliance and conduct responsibilities to agreed and approved appetites.
Compliance Monitoring & Relationship Management
- Ensure that all information concerning customers, employees and Bupa Arabia activities are treated as confidential.
- Make sure that all regulatory queries/requests for information are responded to in a timely manner.
Compliance Monitoring Policies & Processes
- Follow the Compliance Monitoring Unit’s purpose, authority, responsibility designed in the Compliance Monitoring policies.
- Maintain proper compliance Monitoring reporting procedure for providing appropriate Information/reporting to Compliance monitoring senior manager.
- Compliance Monitoring Annual Plans/ Assignments.
- Follow the compliance Monitoring plan/assignments; by mapping, testing and coordinating with stakeholders to issue monitoring reports, findings and action plans.
- Conduct the Monitoring fieldwork, document the control testing sheet (i.e. documents the test purpose, approach, work completed, materiality, management feedback, results and conclusion).
- Identify and review control weaknesses and deficient conditions, make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions.
- Complete Monitoring documentation and file as required, ensuring that all records are in place, up to date with adequate access controls.
- Identify and alert any red flag (fraud indicator) during the conduct of the Monitoring engagement to ensure any fraudulent issues are dealt with promptly.
- Insure timely completion of Monitoring and present the key inspection observations issues to the senior manager of Compliance Monitoring on a timely basis.
- Report any restrictions of scope or denial of access to records or documents to the senior manager of Compliance Monitoring.
Compliance Monitoring Findings and Follow up
- Follow up with stakeholder to close all findings/observations with the due date set.
- Contribute to the final Monitoring report including the improvement program.
- Regularly communicate to the senior manager of compliance monitoring information on the progress and results of the opened observations.
- Strong knowledge in insurance, preferably medical insurance.
- Strong knowledge of Bupa Arabia is preferred.
- Diagnostic information gathering.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with diverse groups of staff, regulators, and clients.
- Methodical and organized approach to planning, implementation and record keeping for all activities with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to display initiative and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a small team environment.
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Other Employment Type — Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 1 Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.