About the business
We are a specialist medical practice located in Camden.
The culture of the organisation is characterised by the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and providing an outstanding level of customer service, time, care and support to patients.
The main objective of the role is to provide reception and administrative services and an outstanding level of customer service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Professionalism at all times when interacting with patients;
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts;
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings;
- Answering phone calls in a timely manner;
- Monitoring patient flow in the clinic;
- Scanning, filing, mail/fax.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess:
- Politeness, honesty, attention to detail;
- Professionalism, confidentiality and discretion;
- Previous experience in using medical software;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively within a team environment;
- An understanding of medical terminology, medical and allied health professional organisations.
This position is available for an immediate start.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
For more job vacancies visit https://apdin.com/jobs/
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.