You will be part of a wonderful team who is passionate about making a difference to the way technology
shapes the port operations and how we work, giving you the opportunity to do great things. You will
lead a team of dedicated network professionals responsible for the design, implementation and support
of a robust, resilient and secured enterprise network infrastructure. Both technical competencies and
managerial competencies are required to fulfill this role.
· Develop and deploy strategic plans in network technology/solution adoption
to meet current and future business requirements
· Provide technical leadership in network design, implementation and support
· Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation of policies, processes,
· Review/Improve work processes to ensure consistent quality and push
boundary of productivity
· Coach, mentor and develop the people in your team
· Engage users and stakeholders to proactively fulfill their needs and leave
a positive professional image
· Manage principals and vendors to ensure strategic, cost-effective and
· Manage budget and other administrative functions
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
or Computer Science
· CCNP/CCDP certified, CCIE/CCDE will be added advantage
· At least 3 years (5 years for senior manager position) of experience
in leading a network team in enterprise environment
· At least 5 years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and
support of Cisco campus and data center network products and network security
products (Check Point, Palo Alto, Infoblox, etc.) in a sizeable enterprise deployment
· In-depth working knowledge of both fundamental network technology such as TCP/IP, OSPF,
BGP, VRF & MPLS and emerging network technology such as SDN (e.g. ACI and NSX) and SDWAN.
· Good understanding with network management and automation/orchestration solutions and
ability to drive initiatives to improve on quality, governance and productivity
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
· Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.