Senior IT Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in the transformation of cybersecurity capabilities for the company
- To lead the cybersecurity team to deliver strategic IT Cybersecurity (CS) initiatives.
- Responsible in performing end to end IT solutioning and workflow risk assessment to identify potential technology security risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- Responsible in performing comprehensive plan for IT Security Policy, Governance and Guidelines.
- Responsible in leading and providing technology security best practices and security consultancy across multi-cross functional business units.
- Manage vulnerabilities identified from security assessments for timely remediation, mitigation or risk acceptance.
- Conduct application system architecture in cybersecurity review during design phase to flag out potential security risks and provide practical recommendations to improve the system’s security posture.
- Conduct regular end-to-end IT solutioning/workflow risk assessment to identify potential risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- Define performance metrics and deliver measures to ensure the effectiveness of cybersecurity controls for an integrated service delivery internally and externally with other government agencies.
- Ensuring that security requirements in IT Audit, Standard, Policy, Compliance and Risk Controls are met.
- Explore and participate in proof-of-values and evaluation of tools for new cybersecurity solutions.
- Lead and conduct regular IT security user awareness training programme.
- Support the IT CS procurement lifecycle and ensure the procured products or services meet the business requirements, delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide secretariat support during Technology Committee Meeting quarterly.
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her reporting supervisor, or Divisional Director from time-to-time.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in cybersecurity projects.
- IT Security certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Proven track records in cyber security project management skills and service delivery lifecycle base on ITIL.
- Diversify domain experience in infrastructure, network, software development and database solution using cloud services (Azure, AWS).
- Proactive, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in social service sector or volunteer welfare organisation would be advantageous but not mandatory.
JOBID: 8WWXV3All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply