Senior IT Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in the transformation of cybersecurity capabilities for the company
- To lead the cybersecurity team to deliver strategic IT Cybersecurity (CS) initiatives.
- Responsible in performing end to end IT solutioning and workflow risk assessment to identify potential technology security risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- Responsible in performing comprehensive plan for IT Security Policy, Governance and Guidelines.
- Responsible in leading and providing technology security best practices and security consultancy across multi-cross functional business units.
- Manage vulnerabilities identified from security assessments for timely remediation, mitigation or risk acceptance.
- Conduct application system architecture in cybersecurity review during design phase to flag out potential security risks and provide practical recommendations to improve the system’s security posture.
- Conduct regular end-to-end IT solutioning/workflow risk assessment to identify potential risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- Define performance metrics and deliver measures to ensure the effectiveness of cybersecurity controls for an integrated service delivery internally and externally with other government agencies.
- Ensuring that security requirements in IT Audit, Standard, Policy, Compliance and Risk Controls are met.
- Explore and participate in proof-of-values and evaluation of tools for new cybersecurity solutions.
- Lead and conduct regular IT security user awareness training programme.
- Support the IT CS procurement lifecycle and ensure the procured products or services meet the business requirements, delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide secretariat support during Technology Committee Meeting quarterly.
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her reporting supervisor, or Divisional Director from time-to-time.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in cybersecurity projects.
- IT Security certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Proven track records in cyber security project management skills and service delivery lifecycle base on ITIL.
- Diversify domain experience in infrastructure, network, software development and database solution using cloud services (Azure, AWS).
- Proactive, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in social service sector or volunteer welfare organisation would be advantageous but not mandatory.
JOBID: 8WWXV3All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.