Senior Graphic Designer
About the role
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will lead, motivate and manage Arts Centre Melbourne’s graphic design team to deliver on print and digital artwork requirements for performances, experiences, projects and services. This is a full-time role, commencing in February.
- Talent in translating briefs and ideas into high-quality design concepts and creative.
- Graphic design lead experience in developing both print and digital artwork.
- Exceptional efficiency with ability to prioritise work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Your qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent transferable design experience
- Demonstrated graphic design lead experience in similar roles
- Highly experienced in creation of graphics work and finished art for both print and digital creative
- Ability to develop and produce brand and design guidelines for internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient Mac operator and skilled in all aspects of Adobe Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat)
- Sound experience in effective communication, negotiating and problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously in planning, delegating, organising and delivering on multiple projects
- Experience with project management software or tools (e.g. Trello, Monday)
- People management experience highly regarded.
Your skills and attributes
- Creative thinker talented in translating briefs and ideas into high-quality design concepts and creative
- Capability in working within a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and deliver exceptional work to deadline
- Thorough understanding of pre-press, production and printing processes
- Highly skilled in working with large format and signage
- HTML5 / CSS proficiencies with the ability to create HTML5 Banner ads with Adobe Animate
- Mac troubleshooting skills
- An interest in the creative or arts industries.
About the team
The Design team sits within the Customer Engagement pillar, responsible for maximising connection with Arts Centre Melbourne’s performances and experiences. Through the delivery of compelling campaigns, creative and content, the team attracts and engages customers with our brand, offer, community and services.
About Arts Centre Melbourne
The land on which Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Arts Centre Melbourne sits has long been a place of gathering, storytelling, song, ceremony, celebration and commemoration for First Nations people.
The People of the Kulin Nations have gathered on the site for thousands of years and continue to do so today. We pay our respects to their elders, past, present and emerging.
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.