As a Senior Executive of the Corporate Communications department, you will drive social media initiatives, and manage the digital assets and virtual infrastructure of the Hospital to strengthen the Hospital’s corporate positioning and online presence. You will be part of the crisis management team, and are responsible for the day-to-day management of social media assets and implementation of social media best practices.Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Plan, develop, execute and manage communications and across the Hospital’s various corporate online/social media platforms to build mindshare, grow social media audiences and engagement
• Act as administrator and custodian of the various social media channels, such as the Corporate Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
• Develop effective strategies for online engagement and new media platforms, especially for crisis communication
• Plan ahead with a social media calendar for online platforms, and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build engaging content
• Develop new media platforms and assist with corporate website operations
• Chart and track social media KPIs, set up social listening best practices and dashboards and carry out online media monitoring and measurement
• Keep abreast with latest social media policies and analyse social media landscape and trends; and continuously improve social media strategy
• Establish and ensure adherence to CGH new media and website governance standards, processes and procedures
• Provide support in internal internet-based communication and any other duties as assignedJob Requirements:• Degree preferably in Mass Communications, New Media, Public Relations or Journalism
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work, especially in managing social media. Experience in the healthcare industry will be advantageous
• A good story teller with excellent writing and copy-editing skills
• In-depth knowledge of online and social media channels and trends
• Good understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret results and take action to refine strategy and implementation
• Creative, analytical, meticulous, highly driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight timelines
• Self-starter with the ability to come up with new ideas, but also a team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Candidates must have fully completed COVID 19 vaccinationsOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsArts/Media/Communications, Public Relations, Sales/Marketing, Digital Marketing
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.