HR Business Analyst
- Working opportunity in government sector
- Basic up to $6,500 + AWS + Bonus (average 3 months)
- 3 years contract (renewable basis)
- Great career progression
Working location: One NorthWorking hours: MON-FRI office hoursJob Scope
- Work with suppliers and agency representatives to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach
- Manage service delivery of shared ERP system and related sub-systems.
- Work directly with and manage the supplier and A*STAR for new implementations.
- Manage post-implementation support and maintenance of the shared ERP system, including software patches / upgrades, disaster recovery, service quality and compliance with service levels, applicable policies, standards and processes.
- Validate design and effort of change requests for quality, reliability, maintainability and reasonableness.
- Review and analyse existing policies and processes and recommend improvements.
- Conduct business process review (BPR) to compress processes to be more efficient, effective, impactful and greater connectedness
- Singaporean only
- Education background in Computer Science or related studies
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in implementing Workday or SAP HANA.
- Completed at least one full Workday or SAP project implementation and maintenance life cycle with hands-on experience.
- Possesses good interpersonal, communication and organisational and planning skills
- Possesses good project management skills
To apply, please send your updated resume to Vivian:[email protected] submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
ScienTec Personnel focusses on professional/specialist recruitment and general staffing across all industries in key functions such as Administration, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Technical, and Engineering. A division of ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd, the group has since its inception in 2001, redefined the standards of HR services by transforming organisations across Asia Pacific with its 4 principal services: Staffing, Executive Search, Outsourcing and Consulting. The group’s 20 industry awards and 600+ customer testimonials are the result of its high service standards centered on its core value of ‘People First, Always’. It has 2 other business divisions – ScienTec Search which specialises in senior leadership and specialist search for key industries such as Biotechnology, Pharma, Medical Devices, Consumer Healthcare, FMCG, Technology and Engineering; and ScienTec Consulting, the group’s HR consulting division, which provides services such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Social Media Recruitment, Payroll Services, Work Pass Applications, Compliance Framework and Legislation Practices. ScienTec has won more than 20 industry awards such as Recruitment Agency of the year, Best Client Service, Best Candidate Experience, Etc. In addition, we are the overall winner for Asia Recruitment Grand Winner – Recruitment Agency.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.