WesTrac are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Senior Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant – Chief Executive Officer & Chief Financial Officer, this individual is responsible for providing all-encompassing administrative support to the Executive Assistant and generally to the Finance and IS Teams by acting as a point of contact with internal and external customers, managing visitors, organising and coordinating meetings and associated requirements as needed.
To be successful the following is required:
- Completion attained in or working towards Certificate in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Solid experience supporting senior executives within a fast-paced environment and a genuine interest in providing positive outcomes
- Have strong client focus and drive a high level of customer experience internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to effectively build relationships on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, discretion, sound judgement, high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Robust organisational and planning skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities
- Strong computer literacy skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and high attention to detail
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focussed with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.