Social Media Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager. We are a small yet dedicated and driven team (5 people), meaning you can take ownership for your area, with opportunities for personal development and career growth in the future! You’ll be a social media star who knows their UTMs from their UGC.
Primarily you will focus on the day-to-day management of social media accounts, executing on all digital marketing campaigns and constantly evolving our social content offering. You’re on the pulse of who’s who in influencers (we’re talking Addicted to Bargains). You will be the curator of how our audiences see and experience Lowes, by managing our social media schedules, including driving presence, developing opportunities for growth, as well as expanding all existing platforms and exploring new ones.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for retail and all things social media. You will be a digital specialist who is always looking for the next piece of interesting content to tie in with the overarching brand strategy, who wants to step up and develop an iconic Australian retailers’ online community.
- Plan, create and schedule engaging content across all social media channels.
- Engage with the brand’s social media communities by responding to comments, reviews, and direct messages across all digital touchpoints.
- Drive and manage our influencer program, developing our existing relationships and connecting with new contacts.
- Implement and schedule all EDM’s in line with seasonal launches, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
- Produce weekly & monthly reports – that cover engagement, growth, influencer collaborations, volume of interactions, shifts in data and highlighting future opportunities.
- Manage, source and publish Yotpo and Google reviews.
- Create photoshoot lists for upcoming product shoots, and source user-generated content weekly to be used as social proof online.
What we offer
- Ongoing development – ongoing training, support, and growth opportunities
- Work/life balance – with a strong culture inspired by family values, we focus on work/life balance with reasonable work hours.
- Discounts – an extremely favourable staff discount.
- Supportive environment – receive ongoing recognition and support whilst having a real sense of ownership of your work.
What will make you successful?
- Exceptional knowledge and proven results in content creation, working across various social platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn.
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies to deliver results.
- Current Influencer relationships.
- Firm understanding of E-commerce from an apparel, beauty or FMCG background.
- Knowledge of Magento, Adobe Suite, Hootsuite & Yotpo.
- Exceptional communication, copywriting, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative with excellent stakeholder management.
- The ability and interest to be across emerging social media channels, new features, and trends.
- Be flexible and agile with the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.