- Performing security screening and access control duties
- Patrolling and clocking
- Maintaining crowd control
- Attending to any security related matters
- Ability to commit 3 Days, 1 Off, 4 Days, 1 Off (12 Hours Shift)
- Applicants may indicate their preferred permanent Day / Night shift
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary 2 education with a good command of English
- Applicants with no experience are welcome to apply (training will be provided)
Certis is a leading advanced integrated security organisation that develops and delivers multi-disciplinary security and integrated services. Our design-for-purpose solutions are led by an extensive track record of running operations and design thinking to drive operational efficiencies and deliver business-critical outcomes for our customers. Headquartered in Singapore, our international presence that extends to Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, China and the Middle East.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200410167WCompany SizeMore than 5000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time24 daysIndustrySecurity / Law EnforcementBenefits & OthersDental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), As per requirements of job position applied, Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract and Flexi Schemes availableSpecific LocationIslandwide
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.