Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Reporting to the Head of FP&A the job holder is primarily responsible for various Financial Planning and Analysis activities for Group Finance.
It is an individual contributor role and the individual would need to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner and are of the highest standard.
As part of the FP&A team, responsibility would be to own assigned management reporting deliverables to the Group Chief Financial Officer and other NLT members and the Board, alongside managing all budgeting and forecasting cycles.
* Responsible for assigned FP&A activities and Management Reporting (including costs & capex)
* Responsible for preparation of all templates and straw man packs for the above
* Aggregation / Consolidation of: Budgets, Forecasts, Monthly Reporting – Day 1 Pack, Monthly board pack, Capex spends
* Preparation and ownership of the monthly GCEO pack
* Responsibility for owning the consolidated Profitability Packs, Model and allocation methodology, with support from business partner teams
* Preparation and owning the cost reporting – monthly cost packs to all Central functions cost owners outlining month and YTD actual costs vs. Budget / Latest Forecast / Previous Year
* Tracking the capex spend vs budget for all major projects and subsequent preparation of the capex pack on a monthly basis
* Liaising with the PMO team to lead the cross-charge process across departments
* Provision of all analytical reporting and support to the external reporting team
* Delivering consistency in reporting across the business – consistent view of P&L, reporting, profitability etc.
* Business Partnering support for all central cost functions
* Any shareholding reporting
* Building a repository of historical financial information based on business inputs
* All group wide analysis and/or Ad-hoc reporting to be undertaken by this team with support from respective business units
* Qualified accountant [CA / ACCA / CPA or similar]
* 3-4 years’ prior relevant experience
* Holding a similar role for a bank or financial services Company with regional experience
* Experience in the Financial Services Sector
* Experience in Financial Planning and analysis (FP&A) at group level is preferred
* Ability to challenge and review with an analytical mindset
* Financial Planning and Analysis through leading budgeting and forecasting cycles
* A good understanding of “best in class” reporting
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strategic and Analytical
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Business acumen
* Detail oriented and organized, Strong planning and prioritization abilities
* High energy levels and Self motivated
* Relationship Building
* Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects
* Comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
* Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and in fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Excellent Excel & Power-point presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
* 35,000 AED per month
* Annual Flights
* Private medical insurance
* Annual Bonus
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.