Full Job Description
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We’re looking for a passionate, collaborative person to join our Scheduling team in New York. Responsibilities include scheduling artists and resources to projects and acting as a point of contact for Producers and HR/Recruiting to ensure fast-changing scheduling needs are met.
What you’ll do
- Penciling in new and speculative jobs from schedules. Advising on availability/suitability of artists.
- Chasing producers if current and future projects have released/confirmed.
- Ensuring schedules align with approved bids while maximizing billable artists and minimizing overhead
- Working with show Supervisors and Producers to create efficient team dynamic.
- Tracking and reporting artist availability; communicating hiring needs to recruiting.
- Collaborating with our other global studios/helping them with our available staff.
- Looking into and connecting with freelancers as needed.
- Advising production of any new workflows/upgrades/artists that are available.
- Highlighting if a clash of schedules arises and working with producers to find a successful solution.
- Highlighting any daily issues to production, which may affect workflow and/or hinder the effective allocation of resources for that day.
- Restoring/syncing assets across sites.
What you’ll need
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have thorough VFX Pipeline knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – able to work with artists and producers at all levels, as well as in a team.
- Highly organized and proactive personality, with an ability to solve problems and remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with CETA and track/Shotgun a big plus.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.