Client Services Associate
The Client Services Associate is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- High proficiency of Capital Markets, Bloomberg, Reuters and Microsoft Office Monitor money managers performance and update monthly
- Provide high level of support to Securities Specialists including but not limited to, client market updates, new account opening and modification, documentation approval, wire transfers, journals, stock transfers, account maintenance, capital call notices, fixed income maturities, settled free cash, reorganization notices, performance reporting, Executive Financial Services requests
- Build and maintain relationships with client base, be familiar with target clients for various investment products and offerings
- Manage high call volume, screen and prioritize phone calls, take initiative with client inquiries
- Liase with Private Banking Universe including Private Bankers, RO’s, Investment Counselors and Securities Specialists
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management skills, Strong Communication Skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.