Local Motor Group (LMG) is an innovative and expanding company which sells and services quality new, demo and used vehicles. We employ more than 430 Tasmanians at 23 dealership sites across all major regions of the state, representing 15 desirable automotive brands. We offer an exceptional range of both new and quality pre-owned vehicle options, passionate about helping our valued customers to find the ideal car for their lifestyle and budget.
Our knowledgeable, experienced dealership teams are passionate about exceeding expectations and providing our customers with outstanding service and value on every dealership visit.
As our Group, dealership sites and the popularity of the range in quality brands we represent all continue to expand, so too does our need to grow our experienced sales team. We’re always looking for stand out, motivated, sales professionals who can hit the ground running and lead and engage our high performing sales team.
We’re on the search for an experienced Sales Manager who’s keen to embark on a new journey. For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to secure themselves an exciting position with an established industry leader, with access to an excellent remuneration package, career development opportunities and strong managerial support.
This role would be perfectly suited to a performance driven Sales Manager – with or without automotive experience – who can demonstrate sales management experience, greatcustomer engagement skillsandproven leadership strategies that work.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT:
We’re looking for that one person who can effectively coordinate and control a range of sales, customer service and team management functions in a dealership environment – in a hands-on supervisory, selling role.
The ideal applicant will be someone who will take personal pride in ensuring the dealership is well organised and presented, sales functions are seamless at every touch point and vehicles are presented and delivered to a consistently high standard, during each and every customer experience. This is an important position which has a direct influence on customer satisfaction and repeat business, based on the reliable, dependable range of cars we offer supported by a knowledgeable, credible, customer focused sales team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supervising and coordinating a high performing team – providing instruction and assistance to dealership team members
- Day to day vehicle presentation, sales and customer service functions
- Increasing car sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency
- Establishing and implementing dealership processes
- Setting and measuring sales targets to be achieved and exceeded
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries and distributing leads
- Preparing weekly sales and management reports
The role on offer is a permanent full-time position, working a 10-day per fortnight roster, including Saturdays under a rotational arrangement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive positive business and customer outcomes
- Strong knowledge of vehicles or the ability to learn
- Fast paced and adaptable who values people, process and efficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and customer service benchmarks and able to expand sales opportunities
- Leads from the front, sets example through action and inspires others
- Solutions focused and able to create a high performing culture with clear expectations, influential leadership, and effective management practices
- Trustworthy, reliable and goal orientated with a strong work ethic
- Professionally and personally well presented
- High level of computer literacy with experience in a range Microsoft Office programs
- Hold a current unrestricted TAS Drivers Licence
- Knowledge/experience in a dealership environment and systems although not essential, will be viewed favourably
You’ll be rewarded for your success in the role with a suitable remuneration package including base salary + super and access to earn generous commissions. We offer excellent working conditions, a great team environment, a range of employee benefits and career development opportunities with the financial security of a substantial, well-established company.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.