Sales Executive – Electric Car Brand
About the Role:
The Sales Executive will work together with the wider Electric Car Brand team to consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all current and future customers. The team will be the front line and brand advocates, supporting their mission by creating memorable experiences for the Electric Car Brand visitors.
As a Sales Executive, you will make sure that will visitors get inspiration and support to learn about the Electric Car Brand from the moment they walk in. This brand has created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative and unforgettable customer experience.
You will also:
• Provide a tailored experience based upon guests’ specific interests and agenda
• Educate and inspire guests by answering their questions
• Turn curiosity into intense interest by introducing people to the exciting vehicle and services that the Eclectic Car Brand offers
• Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers
• Schedule test drives and follow up on the customers by walking them through the purchasing process
• Act as a role model of the Brand’s culture and behaviors
As a person, you are curious, creative and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an empathetic instinct which allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together. You have innate passion for cars that you can’t stop thinking, looking, and talking about it.
About Your Experience:
To be successful in this role you will have a great eagerness to learn and passion for the Electric Car Brand, their dedication to design, and their commitment to sustainability. Experience in the automotive industry is not mandatory for this role, but you must have undeniable passion for cars and:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a progressive, client-oriented luxury retail or airline industry that can showcase their high level of customer experience acumen, strong branded experiences, drama, public speaking, teaching, sales, event planning or customer care will be positively considered
• Fluent in English is a must while Arabic language is a great Advantage
• This role will require a valid driving license, an acceptable safe driving record, and the ability to work evenings and weekends.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Sales Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply