Machinist (CNC | Milling | Turning | TurnMill | Singapore | Shift)Mission
The Machinist is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery. The Machinist ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands, and maintains shop and field equipment.Responsibilities
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Plan and execute maintenance activities for a designated location (outside of Technology Lifecycle Management activities).
- Maintain equipment according to procedures, reporting problems or deviations.
- Operate equipment according to procedures, competency levels and job requirement.
- Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process.
- Participate in failure investigations when relevant.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- Possess Technical/ Diploma certification in Precision machining or relevant qualification
- No experience is required.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Able to work shift hours on rotational basis.
- Able to work overtime if required.
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical, Others, General Work
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply