Remote Administrative Data Entry Clerk
Full Job Description
The data entry professional must process and prep mail and review reports to uncover any data errors and to coordinate corrections with routine use of standard office equipment such as dual computers, scanners, and proprietary systems, etc. This is a multi-step hiring process, applicant must be flexible and able to pass a data entry, reading comprehension, and general typing assessments with a minimum requirement of 40 wpm.
- Maintains database by entering, scanning, and updating any customer and account information for privately held companies.
- Review documents and identify errors.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Understanding of HIPPA guidelines
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mail distribution
- Bundling files to be upload into system
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience required
- Adaptable to new computer systems
- Electronic processing (1 year of experience preferred)
Nice To Haves
- Organization skills
-Quick typing skills – 40+ wpm required
- Attention to detail (documents must be entered in a specific order)
- Reading Comprehension
- Data Entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The thoroughness with previous quality control experience a plus
Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Company Matched 401k Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.