HR Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
– Leading lifestyle group in Malaysia- Work location in Kuala LumpurJob Responsibilties:– Lead and manage the Human Resources function across the division- Identify and formulate strategies to enhance the Company’s vision and values.- Propose appropriate HR strategies and policies pertaining to compensation and benefits, learning & development, performance management, recruitment, reward and retention etc.- Manage the organization design and restructure, organization development and performance management of the company- Work closely with Senior Management on projects and initiatives- Plan for HR requirements driving corporate culture, team building and change- Deliver value-added services to the management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the company- Ensure efficiency and control in regulatory, talent management, C&B, performance management and other transactional aspects of human resource mandate- Manage project and other workloads to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables. Acquire and manages budgets and other resources effectively.- Handle recruitment, payroll, work pass applications and monthly reports- Any other ad hoc projects / duties as assigned by the superiorsRequirements:
– Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline- Minimum 5 years’ extensive HR business partner experience, preferably from F&B or Hospitality industry- Strong knowledge of local and regional employment laws and HR practices- Excellent cross-cultural and cross-functional management skills in a matrix organisation
– Experience in startup is necessary
– Extensive user of MS office
– Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and people oriented
– Good oral and written communication skills especially in English and Chinese
– Proactive, dynamic and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines, meticulous, responsible and committed
– Exercise critical-thinking methods to identify and solve problems
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.