Sales and Relationship Manager
Sales and Relationship Manager
The aim of this role is to establish and nurture relationships as well as manage the needs of GP clinics across a given region
Who We Are?
Established in 2009, MeasureUp and The Bone Bus are the largest provider of bone density scanning in Australia via our fleet of 14 mobile laboratories stationed all over the country. We provide GP clinics the opportunity to scan and diagnose all their elderly patients for Osteoporosis, allowing for earlier intervention, better care and better patient outcomes.
The primary purpose of the Sales and Relationship Manager is to develop and nurture relationships with our existing GP clinics as well as bring new clinics on board. Your role will be to focus on a given geographical territory and ensure the mobile labs in that territory are out scanning at clinics. Additionally, you will be responsible for the logistics and scheduling of the mobile labs visits to these clinics.
You will be working alongside one other Sales and Relationship Manager and the Head of Sales and Relationship Management (your direct report). We are a close knit, very successful and motivated team. As a valuable part of this team and the organisation as a whole you will receive extensive training from our Head of Sales and Relationship Management.
This is a pivotal role in the business and will suit someone who works strategically to meet organisational goals, manages communication across different teams in a clear manner. You must have a flexible approach to tasks in order to meet the needs of a business with a national footprint and demanding client base.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Account/relationship management experience (some sales experience would come in handy too!)
- Experience building trusted client relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal (we service GP’s with high standards)
- Goal oriented with the drive to meet and exceed KPI’s
- High attention to detail with the ability to maintain data entry accurately and efficiently
- Knowledge and understanding of the health care system in Australia would be advantageous but not essential
What you’ll get :
- Extremely competitive OTE earning potential made up of a generous base and commission structure. You’ll be working out of our office in the CBD so you must live close or be willing to travel
- Achievable and lucrative quarterly commissions
- Interstate travel opportunities
- An honest company that works with integrity and acknowledges its people
- With thorough and ongoing training in all aspects of the role, we want you to increase your skillset and grow.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply