Risk and Compliance Advisor
ATCO’s Australian operations are headquartered in Perth, Western Australia and specialise in creating innovative, customer focused energy and infrastructure solutions. ATCO owns and operates Western Australia’s largest gas distribution network with more than 750,000 connection points and 14,000km of pipelines.
ATCO has an opportunity or a Risk and Compliance Advisor to be responsible for maintaining our risk, compliance and procedures framework, and provide advice and support on the framework across the ATCO business.
What you will contribute to:
- Maintaining the risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement to ATCO’s management of risk and compliance.
- Facilitating risk assessments throughout the business.
- Managing the development and implementation of corporate compliance training.
- Monitoring, assessing and providing support to the business in implementing regulatory changes.
- Investigating and analysing any potential risk and compliance issues, and providing support to the business to ensure they are appropriately managed.
- Maintaining ATCO’s risk and compliance registers and compliance calendar tracking.
- Providing specialist risk and compliance advice and support to the business.
- Providing secretariat support and timely reporting to the Risk and Compliance committees.
- Providing crisis management and business continuity support.
- Providing insurance renewal and claims management support
- Undertaking targeted audits/reviews of internal processes to verify compliance with regulatory requirements, and identify risks and internal control gaps.
- Coordinating internal and external audits, monitoring audit actions and providing timely reporting to management and the Risk and Compliance committees.
- Tertiary qualification in law, commerce or related field.
- Certification related to risk and/or compliance highly regarded.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing risk and compliance within the infrastructure and/or utilities industry, preferably within a regulated environment.
- Sound business acumen/commercial sense.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to research and maintain knowledge of compliance obligations.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships and liaise effectively with senior managers.
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members, use initiative and exercise judgement in an environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with an eye for detail, including the ability to prepare written correspondence including briefings and memos for executive management and the Board.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to utilize a range of information systems (MS Office & Excel desirable).
If this sounds like you, please apply online attaching your resume and cover letter.
ATCO fosters an inclusive workplace culture where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.