- Company Benefits & Incentives
- Career Progression Opportunities!
- Attractive Salary Package
- Working Location: CBD area
Interested applicants can also send your resume . No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.Job Responsibilities
- Assists the OM in the scheduling of personnel
- Assists in the preparation of payroll (part timers) and also personnel related matters
- Maintains awareness of the necessary duties of FOH personnel and supervise performance
- Assists in all training efforts by giving input, planning lessons and teaching
- Assures that the table setting and general condition of the restaurant is up to standards
- Assigns stations and duties to waiters and assistant
- Remains in the restaurant during operating hours and assist both staff and Guests in their needs
- Assists in greeting and seating guests and insures prompt, efficient and courteous service
- Taking orders
- Assists in management decision-making when called upon
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position
- Meet & Greet Guest upon arrival
- Escort guest to the table
- Assist with private parties and functions
- Assist with any guest requests within the role of the job and possibility of meeting the need
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Services, Customer Service
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201426535WEA No.14C7279EA Registration No.R1987094Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time23 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.