An immediate permanent opportunity for an experience Contracts Administrator is now required. My client a construction service provider covers the commercial, resources, infrastructure and land development sectors they continue to grow through their reputation to deliver.
- Subcontractor/supplier procurement including documentation preparation and evaluation
- Post-contract commercial and contract management both upstream and downstream
- Preparation of interim reports including liabilities and cash flow forecasts
- Analysis of matters relevant to the identification of contractual claims and variations
- Drafting of appropriate contractual correspondence
- Analysis of contract terms and conditions
- Compilation of variation and claim documents for formal submission including evaluation
- Presentations and negotiations relevant to commercial matters
- Minimum of 5 years previous Contracts Administration experience ideally within the civil construction industry with site-based experience
- Quantity Surveying experience, well regarded
- Proven competency in Procurement and Contract Administration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online, by submitting a WORD version of your CV and Covering Letter, using the appropriate link below.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.