Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Your role as a Recruitment Researcher is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world’s most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 155 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years’ experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
* Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
* Preparing Job Descriptions
* Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
* Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates
* Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
* Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
* Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
* Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
* Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
* Must be an Arabic speaker
* Ability to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
* Career driven
* Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously
* Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization
* Applicant needs to have a valid residency/student visa (sponsorship by Parent, spouse or University)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.