Learning and Organisational Development Administrator
Skills and experience needed:
* Experience of working in a busy administrative role, either in HR, L&D or OD with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills with a flexible and proactive approach to managing and prioritising a diverse workload and tackling multiple tasks.
* Able to identify and implement relevant continuous improvement to administration processes and systems.
* Able to demonstrate a good standard of written communication and high level of IT literacy particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Good experience of using databases in your work, ensuring accurate data input, creating reports and analysing data.
* Experience of communicating clearly and with influence, adapting communication style for different groups.
* Experience of working in an environment with changing priorities and plans, responding effectively and positively to change.
Scope and accountability:
* Administer the Learning Management System, adding new courses, maintaining course content, scheduling learning events, managing attendee lists and records.
* Work with L&OD colleagues to co-ordinate all internal/external training and learning events within the agreed timescales, liaising with internal and external stakeholders & facilitators to manage training room logistics, materials, resources and catering needs.
* Manage all associated course communication with staff and suppliers ahead of learning events, liaising with appropriate L&OD colleagues as required.
* Input, update and maintain employee training information on the Learning Management System and ensure all L&OD records are created and stored in accordance with GDPR and retention policies.
* Manage L&OD payments using in house procurement system. Process all L&OD invoices in good time for monthly payment runs and ensure that the L&OD invoice tracker is regularly and accurately maintained.
How to apply
We are looking to move quickly with this role, immediate start is essential. Please share your CV as soon as possible.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.