The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- 3+ years’ of experience in web development and software design
CTC: Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Business Consultancy Services; IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.