The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- 3+ years’ of experience in web development and software design
CTC: Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Business Consultancy Services; IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply