Full Job Description
Per NYS Regulation all applicants must be fully vaccinated
answers telephone and prioritizes and relays messages as appropriate. Registers patients, distributes Bill of Rights, consents, in-services information, and routine instruction, coordinates referrals, and assist patients with filling out forms, etc. Transports, sorts, opens and distributes mails. Maintains accurate medical records and billing information. Complies with established policies and procedures. Complies with established policies and procedures. Orders supplies with supervisor’s approval and keeps necessary logs and forwards complaints and/or incidents immediately to supervisor. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in the medical secretarial field desirable.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.