Admissions Processor and Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Admissions Director or Designee, the Admissions Processor and Operations Specialist at Kingsborough Community College is responsible for the integrity and efficient processing and maintaining of student applications including high school documents, GEDs, college transcripts, foreign credentials and residency documents and adhering to the guidelines for handling sensitive and confidential information as governed by FERPA in CUNYfirst and Connect or other designated CRM systems. In addition, they are responsible for maintaining, updating and reporting on admissions related processes/data housed in our various data hubs including but not limited to CUNYfirst and Connect CRM.
In addition to the CUNY Title Overview, the duties will include:
- Processes and evaluates direct admit applications and allocations as received.
- Maintain student data in CUNYfirst and Connect CRM systems. Accountable for processing and coding student information, including all records and documents related to admission in various college systems (CUNY First, Hobson’s, filenet, etc) .
- Maintain student files ensuring completeness to comply with CUNY admissions policies and facilitate transfer of applications from the Admissions Office to the Registrar’s Office.
- Maintains and updates program databases, lists and files to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors activity and reports on both transactions and outcomes.
- Will provide CUNYFirst support as Campus Solutions/Hobsons Connect features are implemented that will be needed in the areas of admissions and enrollment.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining transfer credit rules into CUNYFirst.
- Evaluate foreign and domestic transcripts for transfer credit.
- Serves as liaison for Enrollment Offices, including but not limited to Admissions Information Center, Admissions Services, and Village One Stop Center.
- Assist with coverage in different areas of the admissions and registration operation as needed.
- Coordinate work activities with other departments as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree and four years’ related experience required.
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Supervises activities in an operational unit supporting Admissions and/or Enrollment.
- Oversees staff activities; plans and monitors employee scheduling and coverage and coordinates training
- Serves as liaison to one or more departments providing student support services, such as Financial Aid
- Coordinates selection process activities such as applications review, verification of information, and timely forwarding of data to other CUNY areas
- Coordinates mailings and other communications
- Monitors activity and reports on both transactions and outcomes
- Completes projects to improve services and enhance productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Title Name: Admissions Specialist
Higher Education Assistant
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITSCUNY’s benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter.
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.