The Receptionist for Coffeehouse OAC will assist with greeting and processing members/visitors who visit the site during meal distribution.
- Greets and scans senior center participants for meals and programs.
- Assists with assigning and distributing DFTA ID tags.
- Assists with the collection and processing of senior center contributions.
- Assists with maintaining senior center records, including sign-in sheets.
- Assists with the distribution of senior center program materials.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Strong computer skills, including having a comfort with inputting information into a computer.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.