Full Job Description
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating local and front office support operations for commercial services within a specified market in an efficient and effective manner. Administrator will work with the Director of Operations and fee-earners within the market to provide support and assist in strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administration and Office Support
- Serve as the first point of interaction with visitors, offering friendly service to those entering the office.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them accordingly
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist in planning and coordination of basic travel arrangements
- Organize and assist internal meetings and events as required
- Ensure company policies are followed
Support Sales and Transactions
- Track all listings and signs
- Coordinate production and distribution of reports, proposals, and other materials
Track Opportunities, Listings, and Deal-Related Expenses
- Maintain and update CRM system per guidelines with new opportunities by working with fee-earners and Client Coordinators
- Check for any conflicts/duplicates in opportunity ownership and escalate to fee-earner
- Maintain tracking of expenses related to deals, using Commissions Accounting and CRM Systems
- Update CRM upon closing of deals
- Work with Client Coordinator to collect necessary documentation and deliver to Commissions Accounting
Enter Expense Reports
- Collect expense reimbursement documents, such as receipts, and other information from fee-earners, Associates, and/or Client Coordinators
- Attribute expenses to specific deals or other codes and track against deal budget
- Enter expense reports into Workday
Coordinate Events and Conferences
- Coordinate catering, conference room space, invitations, and other event planning activities as needed
- Maintain files, such as documents provided by operations staff or reference material (i.e., billing packages, which include lease, commission agreement and other pertinent client related files), vendor contacts, licensing info, COI, etc.
- Answer and screen all incoming calls and relay messages
- Communicate with operations staff fee-earners and Managing Principals
- Handle the calls with discretion per the request of the operations staff, fee-earners and Managing Principal
Note: Due to our client’s requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.