- Manage database systems & business units including database storage, user access and security, procedures, tools.
- Monitor database and application server performance and implement appropriate tuning changes.
- Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of appropriate database systems standards, policies.
- Participate in restore plans, control Contingency and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Coordinate with Technical Support team to analyze system failures and take appropriate action to bring system back on-line.
- Evaluate release dependencies for a variety of enterprise software systems, set up test environments, coordinate database system and application server upgrades with the System Administration teams and complete the installation of new software, upgrades and patches.
- Create and maintain database users with required privileges as per the IT policies.
- Take and verify database back-ups on a regular basis and store the database backup tapes in a secured and safe place.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the storage and handling of data and review the application of new technologies to improve administrative processes.
- Research and implement database security measures and solutions required.
- Prepare the required documentation to make available adequate guidelines for using and maintaining the database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Proficient in English and Arabic.
Job Location Kuwait Company Industry Medical Hospital Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Entry Level Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Information Technology or Computer Science
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.