Assistant Network Administrator
Manages and maintains proper operation of IT infrastructure of Healthy Foods Co Ltd including but not limited to local and remote datacenters, servers, OS environments, local and cloud business softwares and applications, networks, information security systems, physical security systems, hospitality information systems, as well as various
Essential Job Function
- Administers and ensures proper operation of all devices, softwares, and solutions that comprises IT infrastructure.
- Establish, implement and enforce policies and procedures related to IT systems and IT security across the organization.
- Ensure business continuity and availability of IT systems. Frequently review and optimize DR systems.
- Able to analyze, design, and deploy various IT solutions and projects as per business need.
- Manage evaluation, negotiation, procurement of IT hardwares, softwares, and services. Keep frequent liaison with IT vendors, suppliers, and solution providers.
- Participate in establishment of overall IT vision. Keep constant liaison with the management and other departments to ensure fulfilment of IT related business requirements.
- Prepare and implement yearly IT budget and work toward meeting OPEX and CAPEX targets.
- Document system design, configuration, operation manual, and guide.
- Able to lead, inspire, and manage junior IT staff / technicians.
Cooperate with, assist and support other IT team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of standard IT practices, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of planning, implementing, and management of IT datacenter and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Dell PowerEdge M1000e blade enclosure, Dell PowerEdge M620 blade servers, and, as well as, HP ProLiant DL380 G5-G6 rack servers.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Dell Equallogic PS6110XV SAN, HP StorageWorks MSA500 G2, and HP StorageWorks 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Dell Force10 S4810 fiber switch, Dell MXL 10/40Gb blade switches, PowerConnect 5500 series switches.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Cisco 1900, 2800, 800 series routers, as well as, Aironet wireless access points.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Fortinet, Sopho (Cyberoam) and Cisco firewalls.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of virtualization solutions from VMware, such as vSphere, vCenter, vShield, and vRealize.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Linux Redhat and CentOS
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Microsoft Windows Server OS 2003-2012 and Windows client OS XP-10.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Certificate Authority, IIS, SQL, File and Print, and Hyper-V services.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Microsoft Exchange server 2003-2013
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Kaspersky business security solutions.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of IT service management systems like SupaTools, Zendesk, and ZenOSS.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of biometric access control and attendance, CCTV, intrusion alarm and other surveillance systems.
- Knowledge of and comfortable with various workstation/PC, laptops, tablets, and smartphone devices, including Windows, Andriod and iOS.
- Possess excellent skills on Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and Access.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with above mentioned hardwares and softwares.
- Able to work under-pressure, deadline oriented, and with minimum supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Telecommunications.
- Holds at minimum Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP, and security certifications.
- Four (4) years of work experience in similar position in similar environment.
- Maintains SLA in completing the reported services requests/faults/problems.
- Timely, effective and accurate diagnosis and rectification of computer hardware, software, and network problems.
- Completeness of documentation of all systems and networks.
- 24/7 availability of all the company’s IT systems and interest.
- Ability in planning, requisition, implementation, configuration, and operation of services required by the company.
- Implementation of backup & disaster recovery plan.
1- Easy communication
2- Initiative character
3- Willing to learning
4- Respected the employees
5- Respect the management and obey the orders
Job Location Al Murabba, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Food & Beverage Production Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $1,500 – $2,000 Number of Vacancies 1
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.