Real Estate Customer Service and Administration Support
Barry Plant Berwick are currently looking for highly ambitious, motivated Customer Service and Administration Support to join our team. This pivotal role will entail offering a high level of customer service, as you will provide the first point of contact for the business and general administration support to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals seeking to work in a team that has a culture to thrive in.
This front of office ‘First Impressions’ role will lend itself to an energetic and organised person with a friendly smile and voice. You’ll gain experience in all aspects of Property Management & Sales. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing Calls and Correspondence for the team
- Office Presentation
- Greeting clients
- Administration support to the sales and rental team
- Office administration
- Contract & Agreement preparation for Property Management Team and Sales
- Scheduling Appointments
- Updating real estate web site portals
About The Role:
The role is 5 days a week working with our experienced teams with your main focus of first impressions and customer service. Be excellent in direct incoming calls to the relevant person and ensure the office presentation is first class. You will also be responsible for providing full administration support to the team. We tailor a training program for you that covers all areas of real estate, from the basics to the most advanced practices and techniques. We’ll also teach you how to build a great career in the process.
Note, this is a role for those with strong organisational skills who get a genuine buzz from helping customers. We are looking for people with integrity and a passion to make a difference to the growth and success of both our clients and our own organisation. You’ll also need to be collaborative and professional as you’ll be working with the team to meet our business objectives. Our people are all goal-driven with a desire for a career that fulfils them both emotionally and financially. Overall, you’ll be focused on pragmatic solutions that achieve great results and continuously improve what you do, to ensure that both you and Barry Plant Real Estate are leaders in this field.
We are looking for someone with
- Telephone and Customer Service experience
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a close team
- Efficiency and aptitude to learn and improve
- Diligent organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Real estate experience preferred but not essential
- Full team training and support
- Competitive salary package, based on experience
- A team culture of improvement and differentiation
- A lively, social office environment
- Full IT support and applications that are focused on results improvement
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.