Subsidiary of HDB and Keppel LandExcellent Benefits
- Good Career Opportunities
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works for recreation center
- Attend to visitors / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Liaising with goverment agencies for checks
- NITEC in Facilities Technology/ Building Management / Facilities Management / Diploma in Building / Facilities Management / Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related
- Entry level in Diploma are welcome to apply
- Preferably own transport (Transport allowance will be given)
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO ROTATING SHIFT AND WEEKENDS
Working hours: 8 am to 4 pm or 4 pm to 12 am (6 days work week)
Working Location: 1 vacancy in Kranji RC & 1 vacancy in Terusan RC
Interested Candidates please send in your resume via APPLY NOW button below. Please indicate your current salary as well as expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Property/Real Estate
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.